"Give Me $50 Million Dollars And I Will Act Nude” – Actress Amanda Ebeye

Yes, you heard right and for Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye, nothing is impossible as long as the amount is right; she has come out to say that she can act nude if you pay her $50 million cool dollars. Well, you may say she is just trying to make a name for herself but that much she confirmed in a
recent interview when she was asked whether she can show up in her birthday suit in a movie: “For $50 million yes, I will act nude. That’s why I am an actress; everything you want me to do, I’ll do as long as you pay.

For $50 million I can act nude. I respect my culture but people pretend a lot in Africa.” That is coming from the horse’s mouth but I am not sure about that part where she said anything you want her to do, she will gladly do them. The Delta State born up and coming actress who has been a fixture in sitcoms like Clinic Matters, Everyday People, Super Story and a few movies in between, should be able to explain about the ‘everything’ part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment